TERMS & CONDITIONS
You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or printing Website Content.
You may not:
Remove, alter, cover, or distort any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice on the Website or Website Content;
Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website including, without limitation, any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the, use of the Website or Website Content;
Use an automatic device (such as a robot or spider) or manual process to copy or scrape the Website or Website Content for any purpose.
copy Website Content from the Website for the sole purpose of creating (and only to the extent necessary to create) a searchable index of Website Content that is available to the public.
Collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the Website including, without limitation, user names, passwords, email addresses;
Attempt to or interfere with the proper working of the Website or impair, overburden, or disable the same;
Decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any portion of any the Website;
Use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from the Website;
Encourage conduct that violates any local, state or federal law, either civil or criminal, or impersonate another user, person, or entity (e.g., using another person’s Membership without permission, etc.);
Violate U.S. export laws, including, without limitation, violations of the Export Administration Act and the Export Administration Regulations administered by the Department of Commerce; or
Engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website.
By submitting User Content, if you are a prize winner, you also grant us the right, but not the obligation to use your biographical information including, without limitation, your name and geographical location in connection with broadcast, print, online, or other use or publication of your User Content.
We reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with your User Content and to use your User Content for advertising and promotional purposes. You acknowledge and agree that your User Content may be included on the Websites and advertising networks of our distribution partners and third-party service providers (including their downstream users).
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor User Content. Please exercise caution and common sense when viewing User Content. We have no obligation to post, maintain or otherwise make use of User Content and do not guarantee distribution of User Content. We may discontinue operation of the Website, or your use of the Website, in either case in whole or in part, in our sole discretion. You have no right to maintain or access your User Content on the Website and we have no obligation to return your User Content or otherwise make it available to you.
The rights granted by you hereunder may not be terminated, revoked or rescinded and are not subject to reversion. If you become aware that User Content you have submitted includes any material for which you lack the unrestricted right to grant us the rights set forth above without obligations or liability to any party, you agree to promptly provide us with detailed written notice thereof to Veterans Drive.
Rules and Compliance:
All donations are made to support Veterans Drive.org’s mission to support veteran families in need. Veterans Drive cannot refund donations. All donations have a clear path of use as stated in our directive to supply POVs to veteran families in need of transportation. The donation was made to support that effort. The purpose of the donation is clear. The intent to support that effort is clear.
Donations willingly made to our nonprofit are accepted by Veterans Drive. And in that acceptance of the donation, the money is no longer the donor’s, but in effect becomes the property of the Public Interest. Nonprofit organizations exist to benefit of the Public Interest. Returning such gifts could be deemed to be contrary to the Public Interest, and such incidents could draw scrutiny from regulators.
When donations are made, the monies may have been already been applied to the purpose intended. Such conflicts would cause contradictions in the business dealings of the nonprofit, as the monies would have been spent to support the intended cause, and consequently could hurt the organization’s financial health. In such a situation, state regulators may determine that returning the gift could be counter to the Public Interest.
- You agree that any donation is nonrefundable. You agree that that any one month donation is nonrefundable for any current active month. Refunds can not be issued for any donation already made.
- You agree that that any subscription donation is nonrefundable for any current, active month—subscriptions can not be terminated mid-month. Refunds can not be issued for any subscribed donation already made. The request for termination can be at any time, but will only take affect at the end of the month that the subscription was cancelled. The following month’s withdrawal will be halted, and your subscription will be cancelled.
- You agree that any 6 or 12 month ( bulk) subscription donation can not be refunded. The request for termination can be at any time, but will only take affect at the end of the 6 or 12 month term of the subscription. The following 6 or 12 month’s subscription withdrawals will be halted, and your subscription will be cancelled.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to pick up a car prize.
- If you are under age, then a parent, guardian or adult must accompany you.
- You must have a valid driver’s license to pick up a vehicle.
- You must be a resident of the state of Washington. You may be asked to provide proof of your residence to the satisfaction of Veterans Drive staff.
- For the Veterans Family Program, All donated vehicles recipients must have auto insurance.
- All vehicle gifts will be awarded once the fundraiser’s goal is met.
- All members must comply with the policies set forth by Veterans Drive.
- You agree that in connection with the described vehicle, Veterans Drive disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Veterans Drive neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for Veterans Drive any liability in connection with the issuing of the described prize vehicle. Veteran Drive’s disclaimer of warranties in the gifting or prize issuance process does not, in any manner, conform with the terms of any warranty from the manufacturer of the described vehicle that may be applicable to the vehicle.
- You understand that all vehicles acquired by Veterans Drive are certified by our dealer sponsor. All vehicles are new and late model vehicles that are still more than likely still under the manufacturer’s warranty or partial warranty, and that you will check with the manufacturer to enforce any applicable warranties associated with any of the vehicles.
- If you become a registered user, you may terminate your Membership at any time by canceling your subscription per our payment solutions provider STRIPE. We retain the right to maintain your contact information to inform you of any prizes or member benefits in the future.
Amendment & Additional Terms: